Saturday, December 19, 2009

Forty

In less than an hour I'll turn forty and it looks like I'll be disappointed again. I mean, I thought it would have happened by now, because it didn't at 15, 25, 35 or anywhere in between. Everything I've read points to puberty as the starting point but all I got at 13 was a voice that decided to crack in Madame Davie's french class. It's bad enough that you've suddenly got hair growing in random places but do your vocal chords have to do a fandango while speaking a foreign language in a room full of unforgiving first-year teenagers?

46 minutes

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, stick around as I track how I get to where I'm supposed to be. Watch as I bring you along on my way to become a...

16 minutes

You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment